What is Bike Chester?
Brought to you by the experienced team at Iconic Cycling Events, Bike Chester championed by Redrow Homes is a day of marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles taking in the best scenery of Chester and the surrounding countryside. As an entrant you will benefit from:
- A timing chip to record your time
- Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
- On course medical support;
- A high quality finishers medal for each distance.
2018 entry fees are £36 for the 50 and 80 mile routes and £26 for the 25 mile route for adults with a charge of £15 for Under 16s. There will be an online booking fee on all entries and an early bird discount available until 31st December 2017.
A family entry for the 25 mile route is available at £62.00 (early bird) discount plus booking fee for 2 adults and 2 children under 16, rising to £70 from Jan 1st 2018.
This years supported charity is the Hospice of the Good Shepherd. An optional contribution of £5, £10 or £15 (incl VAT) can be made to this charity during the registration process.
New for 2018
We continue to add new features to the Bike Chester Event.
- Take advantage of our early bird discount available until 31st December
- Refer 3 friends and receive a 15% credit to your entry, refer 5 friends and receive a 30% credit. Paid to you on the day after the event.
- Qualify for a gold, silver and bronze rider award. See the Event brochure for further details.
- Purchase rider vouchers on the merchandise page for great presents for friends and family
- Take a look at the 2018 Bike Chester T-shirts designed by award winning illustrator Simon Spilsbury. The t-shirts are available to purchase when registering or through the merchandise page.
- Family entry for 25 mile route (2 adults plus 2 children) for £70 plus booking fee.
Times from the 2017 event are now available: 80 miles, 50 miles, 25 miles